TITLE: IT Security Director
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY USA
RELOCATION/VISA: Green Card, US Citizen or TN Qualified candidates, Final stage EAD also considered for the right candidate, minimal to no relocation assistance
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Information Security Program Management; Information Security Staff and Department Management; Security Project Management; Security Architecture and Strategic Planning
COMPANY: Professional Support, Inc.
* Manage staff, supervise work and provide direction regarding security projects, daily work and resolution of problems as required.
* Assess and quickly resolve technical security vulnerabilities and problems related to the infrastructure, network, desktop and telecom systems and supported applications.
* Provide technical direction, consultation and training for information security staff and emergency after hours support as required in support of the business.
* Lead projects, or delegate and supervise project leaders, for security initiatives involving the hardware and application systems.
* Independently develop detailed project plans and time estimates for Information Security project initiatives.
* Assist the VP of IT Operations and Infrastructure Director in defining the appropriate architecture, technical requirements and strategies necessary to address information security needs for the organization.
* Oversee critical infrastructure and data centers to ensure components meet security requirements for data protection.
REQUIRED SKILLS: A minimum of 10 to 12 years progressive experience working in Information Technology with at least 8 years of direct, hands on experience in systems security management, security administration, systems audit and/or security compliance. A minimum of 4 years staff management, supervisor or team lead experience is required. Must have experience developing and mentoring junior staff, conducting performance reviews and developing staff training programs. A minimum of 4 years experience conducting security assessments, technology reviews and application requirements analysis from a security design perspective. HEALTHCARE experience is REQUIRED, HMO preferred.
FURTHER INFO: MUST have a Bachelor’s degree in CS or MIS or related. CISSP and CSIM strongly preferred or CPP, CISA
CONTACT DETAILS: Dawn Noworyta, dnoworyta (at) psi4jobs.com
Filed Under: Open Job