TITLE: Expert in Awareness Raising
LOCATION: Heraklion, Crete (Greece)
RELOCATION/VISA: Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union;
SALARY: Information not available
COMPANY: European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)
The Expert in Awareness Raising will report to the Head of the Technical Competence Department. He/she will work within the Awareness Raising section of the Technical Competence Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gathering and maintaining relevant and accurate data, identifying and proposing alternative ways of collecting data when required;
- Assisting in the preparation of awareness raising publications;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the dissemination plan of the section;
- Assisting in setting up ad-hoc working groups;
- Assisting in organising events;
- Supporting in preparing commitments, payments, procurement and additional supporting documents as necessary in a timely manner;
- Tracking work plan progress and report status in area of responsibility;
- Performing any other tasks required by the section
Qualifications and experience required
a) Formal requirements:
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma3 , or
- A level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience4 of three years.
- Where justified in the interest of the service, professional training or professional experience of equivalent level,
- Thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another official European language5.
- In addition, in order to be eligible a candidate must:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union;
- Be entitled to his/her full rights as a citizen6;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
b) Selection criteria:
Proven experience in the tasks described above.
Good understanding of awareness raising methods and best practices devoted to improving the culture and practice of network and information security throughout Europe.
Knowledge of EU institutions and/or bodies.
Excellent analytical skills.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Working experience in EU institutions and/or bodies.
Understanding of operational processes.
Experience in drafting reports.
Experience with project management
Submission of applications
Information about the application procedure at ENISA may be found here.
Filed Under: Open Job